Donations are Tax Deductible, Sponsor a Student Today!
- Ask the student you wish to support for a link to their fundraising page and pay using either Credit Card/Cash/Check option.
- If sending in a check - Make Checks Payable to MICS Soar Foundation. Write the confirmation number from the website in the Memo Line.
- If sending in cash - Please enter the pledge on the students fundraising page and select the Check option. Next, print the confirmation page (when you have completed the pledge online) and include it in the envelope with the cash being donated.
- If you do not have a link to a specific student you wish to donate money for you can send in Check or Cash and provide a note stating the student name(s) and "Raptor Run" on the check memo area as the specific donation. Please put these items in an envelope to ensure they stay together.
- Give Check/Cash to Student or Drop off/Mail to:
Mountain Island Charter School SOAR Foundation
13440 Lucia Riverbend Hwy
Mount Holly, NC 28120
- If you paid or pledged your donation online, you will receive an Email Receipt confirmation for your Donation once your payment has been received.
Raptor Run Donations are eligible for matching if your employer offers an employee matching program.
Students have TWO OPTIONS for collecting Donations:
#1 - Create an Online Fundraiser Webpage
#2 - Use Printed Sponsor Forms
Getting Ready for the Event
Sept 5 Raptor Run Packets sent home!
Sept 10 Turn in Yellow Ticket #1
Sept 12 Turn in Green Prize Ticket #2
Sept 17 Turn in Blue Prize Ticket #3
Sept 19 Turn in White Envelope Ticket #4
ALL Pledges not entered online (Student Sponsor form)
ALL Business Sponsor Forms not entered online
ALL Cash & Checks are DUE
Sept 26 Raptor Run T-shirts sent home
Sept 27 Day of RAPTOR RUN EVENT!!
Wear your Raptor Run T-shirt
Bring your Permission Slip for the VERTICLE
Prizes, Prizes! Everyone Wins!
FREE T-shirt for K-8 Students, Teachers & Volunteers!
FREE T-shirt for High School Students who raise $25 or more!
Online Fundraising Page created – Prize Patrol (Yellow Ticket #1)
$50 in Donations – Prize Patrol (Green Ticket #2)
$100 in Donations – Prize Coupons** (Blue Ticket #3)
Any Donations by Sept 19th – (White Envelope Ticket #4)
Receive a Permission Slip for the
VERTICAL CHALLENGE Obstacle Course
**Prize Coupons for Blue Ticket # 3 include:
Chick-Fil-A coupon, Island Ice coupon,
Kate’s Skate pass, McDonald's coupon,
2 No Homework pass,
and 2 N.U.T (no uniform today!) passes!